Tweet this hymn|
Jesus, Thine All-Victorious LoveThe United Methodist Hymnal Number 422
Text: Charles Wesley, 1707-1788
Music: Carl G. Glasser, 1784-1829; arr. by Lowell Mason, 1792-1872
Tune: AZMON, Meter: CM
1. Jesus, thine all victorious love
shed in my heart abroad;
then shall my feet no longer rove,
rooted and fixed in God.
2. O that in me the sacred fire
might now begin to glow;
burn up the dross of base desire
and make the mountains flow!
3. O that it now from heaven might fall
and all my sins consume!
Come, Holy Ghost, for thee I call,
Spirit of burning, come!
4. Refining fire, go through my heart,
illuminate my soul;
scatter thy life through every part
and sanctify the whole.
Choose an instrument: Piano | Organ | Bells
- Links for downloading:
- Text file
- Plain MIDI | Piano | Organ | Bells
- Piano score sheet music (pdf file)
- Slides (ppt file)