My Thoughts About...
From time to time, I come upon an issue that I feel compelled to write about. This is a collection of links to pages on those subjects. For what it is worth, they reflect my opinions.
God bless you--
- Learning from Others in Their Search for God The search for God by people outside of the Christian faith is something that we can learn from, and can also provide an opportunity for us to invite them to Christ.
- Sharing a Word of Justice, Mercy, and Humility God is eternal. So is His Word of justice, mercy, humility, and grace. These are my notes for sharing the Word.
- How Great Thou Art! Sing it. Hum it. March it if you like. Enjoy your freedom of religion, and pray for it.
- Pray for Peace and Live in Peace God created peace. Christ gave us His peace. Pray it. Live it. Peace!
- Hymns--They're Not Just for Singing Anymore! Using hymns in our communities and our lives to inspire generosity and action.
- A Bit of American History When we consider the "branches of government," He is the vine; we are the branches
- Canon of Hymns Stagnant church, or standing firm in the faith?
- Christ the King Who we can be because of who He is
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Tolerance Where do they fit in Christianity?
- Don't Worry About the "Other" Man Make sure that you pay attention to the life you live. My thoughts on Devotions for the Man in the Mirror
- An Eye for His Eye Our Hope Is in Blessing, Not in Revenge
- It's About the Love The essence of the Christian life
- Marching to Zion "I will bless those who bless you"
- An Olive Branch A symbol of hope in a hopeless place
- Peace in Jerusalem The Way of God, or the ways of the world
- Social Services The church must understand its social mission--and accept it
- Supply and Demand For it is in giving that we receive
- The Truth of Christ vs. The "Jesus Seminar" Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools...