1. All praise to our redeeming Lord,
who joins us by his grace,
and bids us, each to each restored,
together seek his face.
2. He bids us build each other up;
and, gathered into one,
to our high calling's glorious hope
we hand in hand go on.
3. The gift which he on one bestows,
we all delight to prove,
the grace through every vessel flows
in purest streams of love.
4. E'en now we think and speak the same,
and cordially agree,
concentered all, through Jesus' name,
in perfect harmony.
5. We all partake the joy of one;
the common peace we feel,
a peace to sensual minds unknown,
a joy unspeakable.
6. And if our fellowship below
in Jesus be so sweet,
what height of rapture shall we know
when round his throne we meet!