- Teach me to love thee as thine _____ love,
- teach me the _____ of unanswered prayer.
- and make me love thee as I _____ to love.
- teach me the _____ of the soul to bear.
- wean it from earth; through all its _____ move;
- All, all thine own, soul, _____ and strength and mind.
- Spirit of God, _____ upon my heart;
- Teach me to feel that thou art _____ nigh;
- To check the _____ doubt, the rebel sigh,
- but take the _____ of my soul away.
- stoop to my weakness, _____ as thou art,
- no sudden rending of the veil of _____,
- Has thou not bid me love thee, God and _____?
- the kindling of the heaven-descended _____,
- one holy passion filling all my _____;
- I ask no dream, no _____ ecstasies,
- no angel visitant, no opening _____;
- O let me _____ thee, and O let me find.