- Frail ___ of dust, and feeble as frail,
- Tune name to "O Worship the King"
- The earth with its store of ___ untold,
- Wrote words to "O Worship the King"
- and dark is God's path on the wings of the ___.
- our Shield and Defender, the ___ of Days,
- it streams from the hills, it ___ to the plain,
- in thee do we ___, nor find thee to fail;
- thy mercies how ___, how firm to the end,
- O tell of God's might, O sing of God's ___,
- pavilioned in splendor, and girded with ___.
- whose robe is the light, whose ___ space,
- whose chariots of wrath the deep ___ form,
- Thy ___ care, what tongue can recite?
- It breathes in the air, it shines in the ___;
- Almighty, thy ___ hath founded of old;
- and ___ distills in the dew and the rain.
- O worship the King, all ___ above,
- O ___ sing God's power and God's love;
- our Maker, Defender, ___, and Friend.
- and round it hath cast, like a ___, the sea.
- hath stablished it fast by a changeless ___,