- casting down their _____ crowns around the glassy sea;
- cherubim and _____ falling down before thee,
- Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and _____,
- God in _____ persons, blessed Trinity.
- though the eye of sinful man thy _____ may not see,
- Holy, holy, holy! Though the _____ hide thee,
- perfect in power, in _____ and purity.
- Holy, holy, holy! All the _____ adore thee,
- Early in the _____ our song shall rise to thee.
- Holy, holy, holy! _____ and mighty,
- Holy, holy, holy! Lord God _____!
- which wert, and art, and _____ shalt be.
- All thy works shall praise thy name, in _____ and sky and sea.
- only thou art holy; there is none _____ thee,
- God in three persons, blessed _____!